Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tillie to the Mailbox

It is snowing really hard today so I decided I would only let Tillie out once, but that I would take her up the road to get the paper and the mail. Well, as soon as I got her leash she went ballistic; crying and jumping up and down, just so excited that she got to go outside. By the time we got home, she wasn't all that excited.

Why, you ask? Well, her legs were so heavy that she could hardly walk and I am not able to carry her that far, so basically I dragged her home while she was trying to bite the snow off her legs.

This is a close-up of her right front leg. I finally found something that makes her stand still! I did manage to carry her inside to her bathtub and after 10 minutes in the warm water defrost cycle and a few minutes under the dryer, she was running around again like normal.

0 comments: