Friday, August 13, 2010

Hostess Cupcakes

Susan and I like to try and recreate some of our favorite foods, mostly from local restaurants. We have made the bread served at the Outback Steakhouse and the cheesy muffins served at Red Lobster as well as several salads and other dishes from other local restaurants. I have always wanted to make those delicious cupcakes from Hostess with the cream filling inside.
I have to say that watching the Food Network channel has heightened my desire to just go ahead and try things. If they don't work out, I can always keep trying. : )

There were a lot of steps to making these cupcakes, but none of them were hard and I had fun trying to recreate the original. I think I will make them again at the end of August when our family is here and see what everyone thinks.

1 comments:

LondonLitter said...

They look absolouty YUM. You have made my mouth water :) so much so that i made some myself...well tryed! Lovin thhe blog ;) cant wait till your next post xx

Please could you help my blog pick up by following it :) www.thelondonlitter.blogspot.com thanks xx