Friday, December 10, 2010

Outdoor Lights

I am so excited that we were able to get lights up this year. I just love lights. Susan ends up driving me around all the time so I can look at the different decorations. Our house is long enough that to include the entire length, you can't see the detail of the lights in the windows, but you get the idea. The wreath is just beautiful and even in this picture you can see a little of the big red bow.

We were actually further away when I took this shot of the backyard and yet it is easier to see everything. The extra lights in the back along the fence make it just light enough so even from this distance you can see the horse and carriage and the deer. I can sit in the house and look at the lights for hours.
I am already looking for decorations on sale that we can add next year!



0 comments: