Tuesday, July 5, 2011

CARS

This weekend we went to see CARS 2 and in honor of the movie, Susan and I put together a puzzle we bought after the first cars movie. I actually liked this movie better than the original. For me it was easier to understand, or maybe I am just more use to how Mater talks.

A few weeks ago Susan and I went up to Port Susan to spend the weekend with Mom and Dad and while we were there we all went to a car show in Stanwood. We were all shocked at the number of cars that were on display.
This Chevy 5 window is very similar to the truck Susan will be restoring.

Several of the cars were "decorated" with some type of prop. This was one of our favorites.

It was very difficult to get a picture without shadows or reflections of people near the cars, but this one turned out kind of cool. You can see Mom's refection as she admired this truck.

It was impossible to take pictures of all the cars and trucks at the show, so I just took pictures of the ones we all really liked. I took a lot of pictures of the 52 5-window Chevy trucks that were there as each one was restored differently.

0 comments: