Saturday, June 27, 2009

Randall Park

One of the things I really like about Yakima is the number of paved walkways around town where I can go with my chair. Yesterday Susan and I took Toby to Randall Park. The paved pathway around the park is .5 mile long and well maintained.

The pond at the park is a popular place to feed the ducks.

These babies were just adorable. There were so many of them, I wasn't able to get them all in the same picture with their mamma. When people threw bread into the water, I thought the little guys were going to get squished by all the adults scrambling for food.



There is also a nature trail at the park, play equipment, a basketball court, picnic shelter, tables, grills, restrooms and parking. It is also very close to our house. What more could you ask for?

0 comments: